Zombies, vampires, ghosts and even humans are invited to don their scariest finery for the Night of the Living Dead Costume Ball. The ball, sponsored by Magic Hat Brewing, is the featured evening entertainment event at this year’s Horror Realm convention.
The monstrous party gets under way at 9 PM on Saturday, September 18, 2010 at the Crowne Plaza Pittsburgh South Hotel. Admission is free with the purchase of a Horror Realm weekend pass or Saturday single day ticket; non-convention general admission can be purchased at the door for $5.
Party goers age 18 and up (proof of age required) are in for a howling good time, including:
- Devilishly hip DJ and dancing
- Cash bar featuring Magic Hat’s monstrously delicious ales
- Costume contest judged by several Horror Realm celebrity guests
- Creepy photo backgrounds to record haunting memories of the night
- Silent auction featuring cool and scary items up for bid. All proceeds benefit United Cerebral Palsy and The Epilepsy Foundation
Horror fans are invited to come for the convention and stay for the eerie event afterwards. Convention hours are Friday (9/17) 4 PM to 10 PM, Saturday (9/18) 10 AM to 7 PM and Sunday (9/19) 11 AM to 5 PM. Magic Hat will be the exclusive pourer of the convention bar for the entire weekend.
For all the gory details, visit Horror Realm Con