Science Fiction Trails has released a new western horror anthology. Low Noon: Tales of Horror & Dark Fantasy From the Weird Weird West, edited by David B. Riley
Description: Saddle up for a wild ride through the dark side of the Old West. If you need lodging, some kindly farmers have rooms for rent, although the guests don’t always check out. At the Barbary Coast you may come across one incredible gunfight. Before leaving San Francisco, you can get some unique art lessons. But keep on riding when you pass our Nevada mine–investing in it may get you something you didn’t bargain for. Then play some faro with a Native American god. And if you’re feeling dead, we have a necromancer who can help you with that. The west was never this wild!
Featuring spine tingling yarns from Don D’Ammassa, Joel Jenkins, John Howard, Sam Kepfield, Matthew Baugh, C. J. Killmer, Henrik Ramsager, Kit Volker, Jackson Kuhl, Lyn McConchie & David Boop.
Check it out on Amazon: Low Noon
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013