Laird Barron is the author of several books, including The Croning, Occultation, and The Beautiful Thing That Awaits Us All. His work has also appeared in many magazines and anthologies, including Fearful Symmetries and Lovecraft Unbound. An expatriate Alaskan, Barron currently resides in Upstate New York.
Paul Tremblay is the author of five novels including The Little Sleep, Floating Boy, and The Girl Who Couldn’t Fly (YA with Stephen Graham Jones, forthcoming October 2014), and A Head Full of Ghosts (forthcoming in 2015,). He’s the author of the short story collection In the Mean Time and has co-edited five anthologies, including Creatures: Thirty Years of Monster Stories (with John Langan). His fiction and essays have appeared in The Los Angeles Times and numerous year’s best anthologies.
Wednesday May 21st, 7pm at
KGB Bar, 85 East 4th Street (just off 2nd Ave, upstairs.)
New York, NY
Subscribe to our mailing list:
Readings are free
Forward to friends at your own discretion.
Books will be for sale by word books
Sponsored in part by Cemetery Dance Publications
- Horror in a Hundred – Homecoming by David J. Wing - July 9, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Wizard’s Dungeon by Sheldon Woodbury - July 8, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Dead Man’s Switch by Thomas Kleaton - May 18, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Little Dog Died oh Died in the Ditch by Thomas Kleaton - May 7, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Absentee Ballot by Thomas Kleaton - May 6, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Hoodie by Catherine Bader - April 25, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Rinse Repeat by Thomas Kleaton - April 24, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Toe Tag by Catherine Bader - April 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Monster’s Moon by Sheldon Woodbury - April 22, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – She Fought Back by James Newman - April 21, 2015