Bad Moon Books will have signed trade paperbacks of Dean Koontz’s Frankenstein: Prodigal Son Volume 2 available around the middle of June. The books will be signed by both Koontz and Chuck Dixon.
Description: Detectives O’Conner and Maddison delve deeper into the mysterious life of Victor Helios, trying to uncover his ultimate goal, while members of Victor’s “New Race” begin to show they are not as perfect as he assumed. Randall Six continues his quest to escape from Hands of Mercy, as Officer Harker descends further into madness. And Erika Helios discovers some of her husbands’ unfinished creations. Mysteries are revealed and revenge is exacted as this horror epic reaches its apocalyptic conclusion.
“Dean has graciously offered to sign copies of this title,” says publisher Roy Robbins. Copies can be ordered from our web page now.
The order page is here: Frankenstein: Prodigal Son Volume 2
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013