If you’ve been thinking about selling your fiction (short stories, novellas, novels, serials) on the Kindle, there’s no better time than now. Amazon is selling almost one million Kindles a month now. The mass of readers is growing larger by the day. And they’re all looking for great reading material.
Contrary to popular belief, fiction actually outsells nonfiction on the Kindle.
That’s why we put together Kindle Fiction, a comprehensive guide that takes you, the author, through the entire process of getting signed up to promoting your books.
The best news of all? We’re releasing this one for only $7. You just can’t wrong.
So get started today publishing and selling your fiction on the Kindle. There’s no better time than now.
Check it out: Kindle Fiction
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013