Subterranean Press has just added Kelley Armstrong’s Becoming, a signed limited edition of her graphic novel, to their 2011 schedule.
Description: Elena Michaels has just been bitten by her boyfriend, psycho werewolf Clay Danvers. As the werewolf curse is slowly taking over her body and mind, she clings to the last shreds of her humanity, scared that her life will never be the same again. As per readers’ request, finally the tale of Elena’s Bite. ‘Becoming’ covers the darkest part of Elena’s introduction to life as a werewolf, and fills in an important chapter in the Otherworld story.
The Otherworld, a series of novels written by Kelley Armstrong. Elena Michaels is the world’s only female werewolf. And she’s tired of it. Tired of a life spent hiding and protecting, a life where her most important job is hunting down rogue werewolves. Tired of a world that not only accepts the worst in her – her temper, her violence – but requires it. Worst of all, she realizes she’s growing content with that life, with being that person.
You can order directly from the publisher here: Becoming
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013