Don’t miss famed author Karl Alexander at Dark Delicacies, signing his book, Time-Crossed Lovers. Meet the author who created Time After Time and Papa and Fidel. Also on hand will be Stephen Blackmoore signing Dead Things (paperback). Bill Walker signing his short story collection A Slice of Death (trade paperback). Tim Powers signing his short story collection Salvage and Demolition (hardback). It’s happening tomorrow, Saturday, February 9th at 2:00pm. Admission is free. Time-Crossed Lovers will be available for purchase for those of you who haven’t picked it up.
On Sunday, February 10th at 2:00 pm editor E. S. Magill and contributors Stephen Woodworth and Lisa Morton will be signing Deep Cuts (trade paperback).
And then on Tuesday February 19th at 7:00p.m. Dark Delicacies presents a signing for the DVD release of Sushi Girl. Scheduled to be on hand for the signing are Director Kern Saxton, Writer Destin Pfaff, Producer/Actor Tony Todd, plus Actors Noah Hathaway, James Duval, Andy Mackenzie, Cortney Palm, David Dastmalchian, Suren M. Seron, and Neal Fischer.
Dark Delicacies is located at 3512 West Magnolia Blvd in Burbank, CA and can be reached via telephone at (818)556-6660 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013