Juno Books has hired freelance publicist Wiley Saicheck to handle publicity for the imprint. Saichek has worked in the publishing industry for more than a decade. He’s represented individual authors including Tamara Thorne, Chelsea Quinn Yarbro, and Suzy McKee Charnas.
“We are truly looking forward to working with Wiley and know he’ll bring even more attention to our great line of books,” said Juno Books editor Paula Guran.
Saichek will continue in his full time position as Marketing Manager for The Book Report Network as well.
Juno Books, an imprint of Wildside Press, was launched fall 2006 and will publish two titles per month for 2007. Diamond Book Distributors distributes Juno nationally. Juno Books publishes fantasy and science fiction with a focus on strong female protagonists.
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009