SAN FRANCISCO, September 19, 2014 – JournalStone Publishing (JSP) President, Christopher C. Payne is pleased to announce the acquisition of the zombie oriented site, BuyZombie.com – Where the undead are online.
Buy Zombie was founded by Stuart Conover in 2007 as the ultimate resource for zombie fans. The site is a hub for everything zombie related including news, reviews, media, and products – it has a little something for everyone with a taste for the undead. This deal will allow Buy Zombie to infect an even wider audience and have a stronger base to move forward in the future. Check out buyzombie.com at:
Stuart Conover is the founder of Buy Zombie and will be staying on board as editor for the website as it expands under new ownership. He is a published author, blogger, entrepreneur, as well as a fan of horror, science fiction, and comic books.
“Buyzombie.com is my go to source for all things ‘zombie’. I never start my morning without a visit.” – Timothy W. Long
“BuyZombie.com – a phenomenal, up-to-the-minute resource for anyone with even a passing interest in the habits of reanimated corpses. And yes, I do know how bad that sounds… If the zombie sub-genre had a pulse, BuyZombie.com would have their finger on it.” – David Moody
“With its intelligent reviews and interviews of the latest zombie novels and authors by smart, friendly writers who truly love the genre, BuyZombie.com is one of the Internet’s leading supporters of quality zombie fiction!” – Craig DiLouie
“BUY ZOMBIE is the center of the living dead universe. It’s the go-to destination for zombies, zombie hunters, fanboys, geek girls, aficionados, zombiphiles and everyone else who wants to take a serious bite out of the zombie pop culture.” – Jonathan Maberry
JournalStone Publishing is a dynamic publishing house, focusing in the Science Fiction/Fantasy/Horror genres in both the adult and young adult markets. JSP also owns and operates the Hellnotes website, HorrorWorld.org and HorrorReview.com, offering daily news and reviews of interest to genre readers and fans, Dark Discoveries Magazine, a slick, full color, distinguished and internationally distributed quarterly magazine and Bizarro Pulp Press, (next big thing in weird) an independent publisher of genre fiction. We publish in multiple book formats and market our authors on a global level. We are also active with numerous major writer’s groups, including the Horror Writers Association (HWA), and produce a monthly newsletter with a large circulation.
- JournalStone’s Amazon only e-book holiday sale! - December 14, 2014
- Mary SanGiovanni’s Latest Limited Edition Chapbook ‘No Songs for the Stars’ Has Been Released! - October 18, 2014
- Jamais Vu Issue 3 – Magazine Review - October 18, 2014
- Nevermore Publicity is set to re-launch on Friday 10/10/14! - October 18, 2014
- Apex Publications Is Set To Give Us ‘War Stories’ - October 17, 2014
- Dark Horse Is Set To Give Us Richard Corben’s ‘Rat God’ - October 17, 2014
- Disordered Minds – Book Review - October 17, 2014
- Where All Light is Left to Die: A Collection of Darkness – Book Review - October 16, 2014
- We Want Your Horror Face! - October 16, 2014
- Demons Come To New York - October 15, 2014