JournalStone Publishing will be offering Jonathan Maberry’s Pine Deep Trilogy in hardcover for the first time ever. The first of the books, Ghost Road Blues, will be published in March and is available now for pre-order. All you have to do is click here.
GHOST ROAD BLUES, winner of the Bram Stoker Award for Superior Achievement in a First Novel is the first book of the Pine Deep Trilogy.
Halloween is coming. The darkness is already here.
Thirty years ago the small town of Pine Deep was torn apart by a series of brutal murders. Now, on the anniversary of that slaughter a new evil has come to town. More terrifying, more destructive and far less human.
Pine Deep has always been known as the ‘Most Haunted Town in America’. They’ve built their tourism around that reputation. America’s Haunted Holidayland. Each autumn there is a massive Halloween Festival and haunted attractions that draw thousands of tourists.
However Pine Deep is a lot more haunted that anyone guesses. One month before Halloween – it begins. Unspeakably desecrated bodies. Inexplicable insanity. And an ancient evil walking the streets, drawing in those who would fall to their own demons and seeking to shred the very soul of this rapidly fracturing community.
Night is falling.
The residents of Pine Deep have drawn together and faced a killer before. But this time, evil has many faces–and the lust and will to rule the earth. This struggle will be epic.
- Horror in a Hundred – Homecoming by David J. Wing - July 9, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Wizard’s Dungeon by Sheldon Woodbury - July 8, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Dead Man’s Switch by Thomas Kleaton - May 18, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Little Dog Died oh Died in the Ditch by Thomas Kleaton - May 7, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Absentee Ballot by Thomas Kleaton - May 6, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Hoodie by Catherine Bader - April 25, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Rinse Repeat by Thomas Kleaton - April 24, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Toe Tag by Catherine Bader - April 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Monster’s Moon by Sheldon Woodbury - April 22, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – She Fought Back by James Newman - April 21, 2015