On The Church of Mabus web site, Jeffery Pritchett & Guy Weddle interview award winning horror author John Shirley about his writing career and his new book Bleak History. Digging into his childhood and how his interest started in the Macabre. From screen writing for the movie The Crow and discussing many of his other books. As well as delving into his musical past and the writing of song lyrics for the band Blue Öyster Cult and others. They then enter the skeptical zone when it comes to Shirley’s views and ties with Ufology. From the Alien abduction phenomenon tying in with the mythologies of our world and the inner psyche and cults.
Take a little trip into the strange and unknown and fasten your strait jackets. Note: this is Rated R for language.
Catch the podcast interview here: John Shirley
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013