You won’t want to miss the special Apex Magazine Mayan 2012 end-of-the-world issue! This month they feature new fiction from Genevieve Valentine and James F. Reilly. These are chilling fictional looks into what sort of madness might occur in late December, 2012. Professor Amy H. Sturgis gives readers a fact-based analysis of why and if we should fear anything about 2012.
Hopefully, after reading the stories and the essay, those on the fence over installing one of those Cold War era armageddon bunkers will have enough information to make a final decision.
The current issue, as always, is free and online: Apex Magazine
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013