Cemetery Dance Publications reports that the interior design for Stephen King’s It: The 25th Anniversary Special Limited Edition is now set and the signature sheets are with Stephen King for signing. They hope to send everything to printer in September if all goes as planned. The Gift Edition is now more than 75% sold out.
The signature sheets for the It: The 25th Anniversary Edition Limited Edition Artwork Portfolio have been sent to the artists. The prototype for the portfolio itself has arrived and Cemetery Dance is making a few small production tweaks, but it looks incredible. One box of art prints was damaged during shipping from the printer, but they have been pulped and will be reprinted before the artists are done signing the signature sheets. This is now more than 80% sold out.
“I worked on the book in a dream. I remember very little about the writing of it, except for the idea that I’d gotten hold of something that felt very big to me, and something that talked about more than monsters…”
— Stephen King, from the exclusive afterword for this special edition
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013