Beginning May 1st and running the entire month, writer Sion Smith will exclusively publish the novella,
I, Wendigo via twitter. A new installment will be published each day throughout the month at twitter.com/iwendigo
The story is the first of four stand-alone horror shorts to be published through Twitter this year – with the other three being made available in July, September and November.
“Looking at what’s been attempted through twitter previously, nobody has tried very hard to raise their game to what can be achieved there,” says Smith. “Twitter is like a restaurant in that it’s their obligation – somehow – to serve up what the customers want. Right now, it’s all chicken nuggets and fries. I don’t see anybody else stepping up to the plate, so I figured I might turn up the heat and see what happens.”
The Twitter venture is just one of the projects Sion Smith has slated for 2010. Others include the beginning of the Ashley Stone series with some free short stories and a free weekly podcast of the first Stone novel, Carnival of Souls.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013