Black Jack Entertainment Agency, LLC, has published I Love You: When Love is Not Enough by Brian Bowman. The author’s most recent book to date is a 5 x 8 paperback in the horror fiction category and is available worldwide on book retailer websites such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
Description: David has a few old scores with his former gang that need settling. The only problem is that he can’t do this alone. He needs his wife, Felicia to help him. Although the things her husband asks her to do are completely against her beliefs, Felicia can’t pass up a chance to prove her love to him.
As the two love birds travel down a bloody path of revenge, they attract the attention of Columbus’ number 1 homicide detective, who also has a few scores to settle with the same gang. Meanwhile Daniel, leader of the YBE, is steadily losing his control over the gang as different members keep turning up dead.
123 pages in length, I Love You: When Love is Not Enough is available through Amazon, Barnes & Noble and elsewhere, with a suggested retail price of $10.95.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013