This month at Horror World, Sarah Pinborogh brings you: “The Shadows Of Es Vedra.” After reading this, you’ll be sleeping with the lights on! Wil Ludwigsen says “We’ve All Got Secrets.” Wonder what they are?
Steve Wedel’s Interview puts Tom Piccirilli on the hot seat.
Horror World’s reviewers take on His Father’s Son by Bentley Little, The Gray Zone by John Little, Far Dark Fields by Gary Braunbeck and a plethora of others.
Plus, you can enter to win a signed copy of Wolf’s Gambit by W.D. Gagliani sponsored by Leisure books. Or enter the Primitive contest where you can win a signed copy of Jesus Gonzalez’s new novel. Bad Moon Books is giving a way copies of Doc Good’s Traveling Show … you just need to answer one simple question. Finally, they’re giving away 3 copies of Hank Schwaeble’s first novel Damnable.
It’s all happening online at Horror World.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013