The Horror Screenplay Contest is open to all writers and offers cash awards and industry contacts to the winners. The winners will be announced on October 15, 2010.
Here are the rules:
- Screenplays must not have been previously optioned, produced, or purchased prior to July 20, 2010.
- Screenplays must be original work of applicant(s).
- Winning screenplay submissions written by 2 or more writers require all awards to be divided equally among the writers.
- Screenplays must be in English.
- Multiple submissions are accepted but each submission requires a separate entry form and separate fee.
- Screenplays must be between 85 – 125 pages.
- Cherub Productions is not responsible for screenplays lost, stolen, or lost in shipping.
- Judges decisions are final.
- Entry must be postmarked by July 20, 2010.
- Each submission must be accompanied with a $35.00 (US) submission fee** (Payable to: Cherub Productions, Horror Screenplay Contest).