From the press release:
Horror Realm presents its second “13 Hours of Horror” on October 19, 2013 at the Hollywood Theater in Dormont. Doors open at 10:45 AM and the first film begins at 11:00 AM. All day passes may be purchased for $13 at the door, or individual movie tickets may be purchased for $5 per film. All proceeds benefit the Hollywood, a non-profit community theater.
The program highlights local independent filmmakers as well as rarely seen horror movies. The film schedule is as follows:
11:00 AM to 12:30 PM – Terror is a Man
12:30 PM to 1:50 PM – Asylum of Satan
1:50 PM to 2:00 PM – Break
2:00 PM to 3:30 PM – Mad Doctor of Blood Island
3:30 PM to 4:50 PM – Big Ass Spider
4:50 PM to 5:00 PM – Break
5:00 PM to 6:20 PM – Babysitter Massacre – Independent film from Henrique Couto
6:20 PM to 7:20 PM – Jagoff Massacre – Pittsburgh Independent Film by Daniel Boyd and Tim Gross
7:20 PM to 7:30 PM – Break
7:00 PM to 9:00 PM – Corpsing – Pittsburgh Independent Film by Jeff Monahan
9:00 PM to 9:10 PM – Retreat – Short film from Pittsburgh Filmmakers Mike Watt and Amy Lynn Best of Happy Cloud Pictures
9:10 PM to 10:30 PM – MaskHead – Pittsburgh Independent film from Toe Tag
10:30 PM to 10:40 PM – Break
10:40 PM to Midnight – Fright Night 2 (1988)
In addition to the theater’s concessions, pizza will be available for purchase during the breaks.
The Hollywood Theater is located at 1449 Potomac Avenue in Dormont. Ample free parking is available at metered on-street spaces or parking lots. The theater is located less than two blocks from the Potomac Avenue light rail transit station. For more information, please contact email@example.com or visit www.thehollywooddormont.org.
For information about Horror Realm and upcoming events, please visit www.horrorrealmcon.com. The next convention will be Spring Break Massacre on March 7-9, 2014 at the Crowne Plaza Pittsburgh South.
About Horror Realm:
Horror Realm, established in 2009, produces a spring and fall horror convention each year in Pittsburgh, PA. In addition to the conventions, Horror Realm also produces horror-themed entertainment and charity events in the area, including film screenings, author signings and art shows. Charities supported by Horror Realm have included Scares That Care, Fix The Chapel, Friends of the Hollywood Theater, The Bradley Center, Animal Rescue League, Pittsburgh Action Against Rape and Shepherd Wellness Community. www.horrorrealmcon.com
- Horror in a Hundred – Homecoming by David J. Wing - July 9, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Wizard’s Dungeon by Sheldon Woodbury - July 8, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Dead Man’s Switch by Thomas Kleaton - May 18, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Little Dog Died oh Died in the Ditch by Thomas Kleaton - May 7, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Absentee Ballot by Thomas Kleaton - May 6, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Hoodie by Catherine Bader - April 25, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Rinse Repeat by Thomas Kleaton - April 24, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Toe Tag by Catherine Bader - April 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Monster’s Moon by Sheldon Woodbury - April 22, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – She Fought Back by James Newman - April 21, 2015