It appears that Horror in a Hundred is taking off. Who knew there was so much talent out there? I think you’ll really enjoy this one by Joe Sherry. I know I did. If you want to know more about Joe Sherry, please visit his website at http://wordsandconsequence.blogspot.com/. You can also check out his short story in the horror anthology Thanks for all the Brains.
So, without further delay, here is his latest:
by Joe Sherry
They wouldn’t believe that he just needed to be close to someone.
That he just enjoyed hearing the boy breath.
They’d find him under the bed, his face covered in white grease paint with his red nose,
and drag him out, calling him a monster.
He heard the boy call for his father. Clown’s heart beat so hard that he could feel the orange pom pom on his chest bounce back and forth.
“I think there’s something under the bed, Dad!”
And then the father came into the room.
And then the father turned on the light.
- Horror in a Hundred – Homecoming by David J. Wing - July 9, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Wizard’s Dungeon by Sheldon Woodbury - July 8, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Dead Man’s Switch by Thomas Kleaton - May 18, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Little Dog Died oh Died in the Ditch by Thomas Kleaton - May 7, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Absentee Ballot by Thomas Kleaton - May 6, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Hoodie by Catherine Bader - April 25, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Rinse Repeat by Thomas Kleaton - April 24, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Toe Tag by Catherine Bader - April 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Monster’s Moon by Sheldon Woodbury - April 22, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – She Fought Back by James Newman - April 21, 2015