KILLER LEGENDS CREEPS ONTO DVD JULY 15, 2014
The chilling documentary Killer Legends will be available on DVD nationwide July 15, 2014. Killer Legends follows filmmakers Joshua Zeman and Rachel Mills as they investigate four timeless legends that continue to haunt the American public. Directed by Joshua Zeman, the documentary examines the urban legends of The Candyman, The Killer Clown, The Baby-Sitter and the Man Upstairs, and The Hookman. The DVD release (SRP $19.99) will also include seven special features on the urban legends.
Joshua and Rachel travel to Houston, Texas where they explore the tainted candy legend parents fear every Halloween. In Columbia, MO they compare The Baby-Sitter and the Man Upstairs legend to the unsolved murder of Janett Christman – a babysitter found murdered in 1950. In Texarkana, Texas, the filmmakers investigate the real life case of a killer known as The Phantom and how it inspired “The Hook” urban legend. Joshua and Rachel then head to Chicago to answer the question of how clowns became so evil and creepy to the public.
Killer Legends director Joshua Zeman previously directed the critically acclaimed horror documentary Cropsey. “I’m incredibly excited about bringing this film to fans of both urban legends and true crimes. I’ve always wanted to explore the two together, and Killer Legends was the perfect opportunity.”
- JournalStone’s Amazon only e-book holiday sale! - December 14, 2014
- Mary SanGiovanni’s Latest Limited Edition Chapbook ‘No Songs for the Stars’ Has Been Released! - October 18, 2014
- Jamais Vu Issue 3 – Magazine Review - October 18, 2014
- Nevermore Publicity is set to re-launch on Friday 10/10/14! - October 18, 2014
- Apex Publications Is Set To Give Us ‘War Stories’ - October 17, 2014
- Dark Horse Is Set To Give Us Richard Corben’s ‘Rat God’ - October 17, 2014
- Disordered Minds – Book Review - October 17, 2014
- Where All Light is Left to Die: A Collection of Darkness – Book Review - October 16, 2014
- We Want Your Horror Face! - October 16, 2014
- Demons Come To New York - October 15, 2014