Author Scott Nicholson has formed a new digital publishing venture called Haunted Computer Books, bringing out backlist titles while introducing several new writers for the growing ebook audience.
“I’ve had some ebooks out but didn’t give them much thought,” Nicholson said. “But I found it was a simple way to get my work back out there and meet new readers.”
Nicholson is also working with Ghostwriter Publications in the UK to release Ghostwriter books for the U.S. ebook market. Guy N. Smith’s pulp classic Night of the Crabs is their inaugural release.
Nicholson’s Stoker Award finalist The Red Church is available in various ereader formats, as well as the novella “Burial To Follow” and the story collections Flowers, Ashes, and The First. He’s debuting the original suspense novel The Skull Ring on March 1, followed by original titles from John O’Dowd and Shane Montgomery.
The ebooks will be available through Amazon, Smashwords, Horror Mall, and other outlets.
The company’s blog can be found at: Haunted Computer Books
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013