PS Publishing has announced the June 20th publication of the Harvey Horrors series, Chamber of Chills Volume 1. Harvey Horrors originally published 26 issues of the Chamber Of Chills in the 1950’s. Now for the first time they have been collected together in this exclusive 4 volume set. Each volume contains between 6 – 7 complete issues reprinted for the very first time as a complete collection.
Featuring a special introduction from Joe Hill and illustration by Glenn Chadbourne and profiles of some of the genre’s leading artists, such as Al Avison, Lee Elias, Bob Powell and Vic Donahue, plus examples of their original artwork.
All orders are processed on a strictly first come first, served basis, so please order in good time to avoid disappointment. The anticipated release date is stated below but please be aware that finished products may take longer to arrive from our printers.
Interested readers can learn more and/or pre-order here: Chamber of Chills
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013