I’m Silvia Moreno-Garcia and I am a writer, editor and the publisher of Innsmouth Free Press. IFP will be reading open submissions for SHE WALKS IN SHADOWS, the first all-woman Lovecraft anthology, this November. Guidelines: http://www.innsmouthfreepress.com/blog/open-call-guidelines-for-she-walks-in-shadows/
As a writer, I’ve published many stories, some of them Lovecraftian (one appears in THE BOOK OF CTHULHU). My debut collection SHE WALKS IN SHADOWS is a finalist for a Sunburst Award (Canadian award) and I have a debut novel, SIGNAL TO NOISE, coming out next year.
Although I own a tiny press I also edit for other presses and I edited the zombie anthology DEAD NORTH and the upcoming FRACTURED: TALES OF THE CANADIAN POST-APOCALYPSE.
This year I went to Toronto to speak about V.C. Andrews and Lovecraft, and you can read that diddy here: http://silviamoreno-garcia.com/blog/2014/03/squid-squid-squid/
For a dayjob I work for the Faculty of a Science of a Canadian university and I am completing my part-time (thankfully) Master’s degree in Science and Technology Studies. My proposed thesis at this point would focus on eugenics science of the early 20th century and Lovecraft. That was long. Nice to meet you.
- Voices of the Damned – Book Review - August 9, 2016
- Illustrator Frank Walls Launches Patreon Campaign to Fund Graphic Novel with Jeffrey Thomas - September 21, 2014
- Multi-Author Event at Dark Delicacies - September 20, 2014
- Day of the Zombies Event September 24 - September 20, 2014
- The Ballad of Sharknado Signing at Dark Delicacies - August 21, 2014
- Hellnotes Interviews Author James Newman - July 29, 2014
- Dark Regions Press Open House Party on July 18, 2014 - July 17, 2014
- Author Glen Hirschberg to Appear in Toronto - July 17, 2014
- Positions Available with Hellnotes - July 15, 2014
- The Strain – Television Review - July 13, 2014