Girls and Corpses Magazine believes it’s never too early to get a head start on Halloween. And in that spirit, they’ve just released their Halloween masks.
Based on their popular mascot, Corpsy, these latex masks were designed exclusively for Girls and Corpses Magazine by Jerry Chacon, famed creature designer and recognized mask-maker in the film and horror prop industry for over 25 years. Cast and molded by James Spinner (Spider Man 3, Men In Black 2, Planet Of The Apes), the overhead latex masks are individually hand-painted and each signed and numbered by both the artist Jerry Chacon and Girls and Corpses Deaditor-In-Chief R.S. Rhine. Each mask, also comes with an autographed copy of the original “Corpsy” design sketch.
Check them out here: Masks
And if you’re interested in purchasing one: Limited Edition Corpsy Mask
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013