PS Publishing has released a signed, hardcover edition of Ghoul Warning & Other Omens, a poetry collection by Brian Lumley.
Description: Brian Lumley’s writing career commenced with a series of short stories written while he was serving 22 years in the Corps of Royal Military Police. Beginning in 1968, Arkham House published two volumes of his weird fiction set mainly in the Cthulhu Mythos of H.P. Lovecraft — The Caller of The Black, and Horror at Oakdeene — followed by a short novel, Beneath the Moors. These were followed in turn by several novels of Horror, Fantasy and Science Fiction, all published by major houses in the USA, before Brian retired from the Army in December 1980, when he took up writing full time. His breakthrough vampire novel Necroscope was published in 1986 in the UK, and two years later in the USA; since then it has never been out of print and is currently available in thirteen countries, along with its many sequels.
Now the author of close to sixty books, Brian Lumley lives in Torquay, Devon with his American wife, Barbara Ann, or “Silky” to their many friends.
You can pick up a copy directly from the publisher here: Ghoul Warning
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013