Gauntlet Press wasn’t happy with the cover rendition for Ray Bradbury’s Somewhere A Band Is Playing because the colors were a bit muted. This will only set the book back a short period of time. Since this was a Bradbury painting, Gauntlet wanted the dust jacket cover to resemble the original art as closely as possible. They’ve approved the bluelines (the text) and the color endpapers for the lettered edition.
Very few copies of the lettered edition remain. The lettered edition of Somewhere A Band Is Playing will be sold out before or shortly after publication. And those who want a slipcased edition of the numbered edition (and don’t want to wait a month after the book comes out) this is the time to order.
You can order here: Somewhere A Band Is Playing
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009