Hellnotes and Fun.com have teamed up to give away a gorgeous Jason Head Knocker. Like and Share this announcement on our Facebook page to enter! One person will be randomly selected to receive their own ceramic bobble head, courtesy of Fun.com. The winner will be selected from all entries received by Midnight on Friday the 13th Pacific Standard Time (June 13, 2014). Winner to be announced June 14.
Jason… he just doesn’t die! Now he can forever live on your desk when you purchase this Friday the 13th Jason Head Knocker. This ceramic head knocker will like all of your ideas because he nods ‘yes’ to everything. This is good because you want Jason to be on your side so he doesn’t chop you up with his machete.
Full product details on the Fun.com website.
- Voices of the Damned – Book Review - August 9, 2016
- Illustrator Frank Walls Launches Patreon Campaign to Fund Graphic Novel with Jeffrey Thomas - September 21, 2014
- Multi-Author Event at Dark Delicacies - September 20, 2014
- Day of the Zombies Event September 24 - September 20, 2014
- The Ballad of Sharknado Signing at Dark Delicacies - August 21, 2014
- Hellnotes Interviews Author James Newman - July 29, 2014
- Dark Regions Press Open House Party on July 18, 2014 - July 17, 2014
- Author Glen Hirschberg to Appear in Toronto - July 17, 2014
- Positions Available with Hellnotes - July 15, 2014
- The Strain – Television Review - July 13, 2014