Cemetery Dance Publications has announced a new beautiful deluxe special edition of Floating Dragon: The 30th Anniversary Special Limited Edition by Peter Straub, which is already selling extremely quickly thanks to the strong response from their Peter Straub collectors.
Description: The terrors afflicting the sleepy town of Hampstead, Connecticut, were beyond imagination.
Sparrows dropping dead from the trees like rotten fruit, disfiguring diseases spreading like wildfire, inexplicable murders and child drownings shattering the lives of the citizens—never can such a list of horrors have afflicted one town.
But the evil madness had a long history.
A catastrophe had struck Hampstead every thirty years since its foundation 300 years before — yet only Graham Williams, a writer and descendant of one of the original founders, had looked into the ‘black summers’ and their mysterious origins.
When he discovers that descendants of the three other original settlers are back living in the town, he knows it will be the blackest summer yet…
Check it out: Floating Dragon
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013