Fewdio Entertainment, producers of original, independent branded content, is launching the company’s first DVD anthology, Nightmare House, Volume One. Based on the award-winning web series, the DVD will be available at the 2009 Comic-Con convention in San Diego on July 23-26, and online at Fewdio Entertainment.
Fewdio’s Nightmare House, an anthology of stylish, story-driven horror films ranging from 2 to 12 minutes in length, premiered on YouTube in April of 2008. It has since garnered critical praise and tens of thousands of fans, both on-line and at such festivals as Fantastic Fest, LA Screamfest, Daggers, and the Sacramento Horror Festival.
“We got into horror to explore the dark side to ourselves,” says Drew Daywalt of Fewdio. “And if we’re totally honest and vulnerable about what scares us, we’ll create real fear and dread for our fans.”
Nightmare House, Volume One contains 13 heart-stopping episodes including “Breach,” which Wes Craven picked as one of his Halloween Favorites; “The Tale Of Haunted Mike,” winner of the Daggers Film Festival Audience Award for Best Film; and “The Tap,” an infamous episode that was banned from YouTube; plus the horror-comedy gem that started it all, “The Easter Bunny Is Eating My Candy.”
Fewdio will also be on-site at Comic-Con to host a Q&A panel on Saturday, July 25th at 6:00-7:00pm in Room 2, in addition to DVD signings at their booth #4116. The DVD retails for an MSRP of $19.99.
Here’s the trailer:
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013