It began with a simple idea: post flash fiction stories to Feverish Fiction every week based on different themes. Primarily, the stories would include a broad variation from classic horror, pulp, gore and dark bizarro. Soon, the website was getting 1000 unique visitors per week reading the stories.
And now, under their own imprint, Hyperpyrexia Press, they’ve compiled 42 of the stories from what they’re calling their “first season” and making them available in trade paperback. The writers: Michael Faun, Michael Bergamotte, Greg Cole and MT Mathieson. This 270-page gem is packed to the brim with a mix of pulp/weird/gore/bizarro. The 42 stories in it evolvs around a total of 14 themes with awesome graphic illustrations.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013