Fear: 13 Stories of Suspense and Horror is a collection of terrifying original stories from the hottest names in thriller writing today, including R.L. Stine (widely considered the king of children’s horror writing, who edited and contributed to the collection), Meg Cabot, Heather Brewer, Tim Maleeny, Heather Graham, Alane Ferguson, Jennifer Allison, Walter Sorrells, Peg Kehret, Suzanne Weyn, Jim Rollins, F. Paul Wilson and Ryan Brown.
In thirteen blood-chilling stories from true masters of suspense, including five New York Times bestselling authors and four Edgar Award nominees, nothing is what it seems, and no one is safe.
All of the authors involved in this anthology including R.L. Stine have generously donated their stories to this effort. Half of the proceeds from the Fear anthology go to support RIF (Reading is Fundamental), and the other half go to support ITW. The International Thriller Writers warmly thanks the authors for their time and effort.
Pick up a copy of the paperback from Amazon here: Fear
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013