The next Fantastic Fiction at KGB reading series, hosted by Ellen Datlow and Matthew Kressel, will present Kaaron Warren, whose multi award-winning short fiction has been published in Australia, Europe, and the US and is collected in The Grinding House, published in the United State as The Glass Woman. Her first novel, Slights, was launched at Worldcon in Montreal, by Angry Robot, followed by Mistification and Walking the Tree.
Also reading will be Robert Freeman Wexler, whose most recent fiction publication is the novel, The Painting and the City, from PS Publishing. He is currently working on a novella set in the locale he first visited in his critically praised novella, In Springdale Town.
It all happens on Wednesday August 19th, at 7pm at KGB Bar, 85 East 4th Street (just off 2nd Ave, upstairs.)
Host Ellen Datlow has posted photos online of the recent KGB Special Clarion West reading. You can view them here: Clarion West
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013