The next Fantastic Fiction at KGB reading series meeting, hosted by Ellen Datlow and Matthew Kressel, will present Laird Barron, author of The Imago Sequence and Occultation, two horror collections published by Night Shade Books. The Imago Sequence won The Shirley Jackson Award. Barron’s work has appeared in numerous magazines and anthologies.
Also appearing will be Nicholas Kaufmann, the Bram Stoker Award-nominated author of General Slocum’s Gold, Walk In Shadows, Hunt at World’s End, and Chasing the Dragon. He also writes monthly columns on the horror genre that appeared in Fear Zone and the Internet Review of Science Fiction. His story “Under the Skin” will be reprinted later this year in All American Horror Stories of the 21st Century: The Best of the First Decade.
It’s all happening on Wednesday February 16th, 7pm at KGB Bar, 85 East 4th Street (just off 2nd Ave, upstairs).
Readings are free
Ellen Datlow has posted photos of January’s Fantastic Fiction get together online here: KGB Reading January 19, 2011
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013