From the press release:
FANTASTIC FICTION at KGB reading series, hosts Ellen Datlow and Matthew Kressel present:
Felix Gilman has published four novels, and short fiction in a variety of places including Weird Tales and Tor.com. His recent duology The Half-Made World and The Rise of Ransom City has been described as “a sepia-toned panorama of eccentric and moving Western characters” by Salon. His next book, The Revolutions, is a story of Victorian occultism and spiritual space travel; it comes out in April from Tor.
Kiini Ibura Salaam is a writer, painter, and traveler from New Orleans, now living in New York. She has been widely published in such anthologies as the Dark Matter, Mojo: Conjure Stories, and Colonize This!, as well as in Essence, Utne Reader, and Ms. magazines. Her short story collection Ancient, Ancient won the 2012 James Tiptree, Jr. award, and contains sensual tales of the fantastic, the dark, and the magical. Her micro-essays on writing can be found at www.kiiniibura.com.
Wednesday February 19th
KGB Bar, 85 East 4th Street (just off 2nd Ave, upstairs.)
New York, NY
Subscribe to our mailing list:
Readings are free
Forward to friends at your own discretion.
Books will be available for purchase from Word Bookstore
Sponsored in part by Cemetery Dance Publications
- Horror in a Hundred – Homecoming by David J. Wing - July 9, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Wizard’s Dungeon by Sheldon Woodbury - July 8, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Dead Man’s Switch by Thomas Kleaton - May 18, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Little Dog Died oh Died in the Ditch by Thomas Kleaton - May 7, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Absentee Ballot by Thomas Kleaton - May 6, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Hoodie by Catherine Bader - April 25, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Rinse Repeat by Thomas Kleaton - April 24, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Toe Tag by Catherine Bader - April 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Monster’s Moon by Sheldon Woodbury - April 22, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – She Fought Back by James Newman - April 21, 2015