The next Fantastic Fiction at KGB reading series, hosted by Ellen Datlow and Matthew Kressel, will present Paul Witcover is the author of three novels: Waking Beauty, Tumbling After, and Dracula: Asylum, and one collection, Everland. His reviews appear regularly in Locus and Realms of Fantasy magazines. Also reading will be Adam Golaski, who is the author of the short story collections Color Plates and Worse Than Myself. He is co-founder of Flim Forum Press, publishers of experimental contemporary poetry, and the editor of New Genre Magazine. The first fitt of Adam’s “Green” – his translation of Sir Gawain and the Green Knight – was recently published by Open Letters Monthly.
It’s all happening on Wednesday October 20th, 7pm at KGB Bar, 85 East 4th Street (just off 2nd Ave, upstairs.)
Readings are free.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013