The next Fantastic Fiction at KGB reading series get together, hosted by Ellen Datlow and Matthew Kressel, will present Elizabeth Bear, whose most recent publications include The White City – a story of forensic sorcery and the price of love set in an alternate 19th century Moscow; Grail, the final book in the Jacob’s Ladder science fiction trilogy; and postapocalyptic Norse technofantasy The Seas Thy Mistress.
Also reading will be Felix Gilman, the author of three novels – the Big Weird City duology Thunderer and Gears of the City, and the steampunkish kind-of-western-epic The Half Made World.
It’s all happening on Wednesday May 18th, 7pm at KGB Bar, 85 East 4th Street (just off 2nd Ave, upstairs.)
Books will be for sale by Bluestockings.
Readings are free.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013