The next Fantastic Fiction at KGB reading series get together, hosted by Ellen Datlow and Matthew Kressel, will present Brian Keene, the author of over thirty novels, most recently Entombed and An Occurrence In Crazy Bear Valley. He also writes comic books for DC and Marvel, and continues work on his ongoing comic book series The Last Zombie. Several of his novels and stories have been developed for film including Ghoul, Dark Hollow, The Ties That Bind, and Fast Zombies Suck.
Also reading will be Nick Mamatas, the author of several novels, including The Damned Highway co-authored with Brian Keene, and several dozen short stories. He also co-edited the anthologies The Future is Japanese with Masumi Washington and Haunted Legends with Ellen Datlow. His noir novel, Love is The Law, will be released in 2013.
It’s all happening on Wednesday January 16th, 7pm at KGB Bar, 85 East 4th Street (just off 2nd Ave, upstairs.)
Readings are free.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013