FANTASTIC FICTION at KGB reading series, hosts
Karen Heuler’s stories and novels have won an O. Henry award, been short-listed for the Bellwether, Shirley Jackson, Iowa short fiction award, and others. Her latest novel, Glorious Plague, was published in April.
Veronica Schanoes’s work has been finalists for the Nebula and the World Fantasy Award and she recently won the Shirley Jackson award for her novella “Burning Girls.” Her first book, an academic monograph on feminist revisions of fairy tales was released this summer. She is Associate Professor in the Department of English at Queens College – CUNY. Her next story is forthcoming in Ellen Datlow’s The Doll Collection.
Wednesday August 20th, 7pm at
KGB Bar, 85 East 4th Street (just off 2nd Ave, upstairs.)
New York, NY
Subscribe to our mailing list:
Readings are free
Forward to friends at your own discretion.
Books will be for sale by the readers
Sponsored in part by Cemetery Dance Publications
- Richard Christian Matheson Interview with Rick Hipson - March 27, 2017
- JournalStone’s Amazon only e-book holiday sale! - December 14, 2014
- Mary SanGiovanni’s Latest Limited Edition Chapbook ‘No Songs for the Stars’ Has Been Released! - October 18, 2014
- Jamais Vu Issue 3 – Magazine Review - October 18, 2014
- Nevermore Publicity is set to re-launch on Friday 10/10/14! - October 18, 2014
- Apex Publications Is Set To Give Us ‘War Stories’ - October 17, 2014
- Dark Horse Is Set To Give Us Richard Corben’s ‘Rat God’ - October 17, 2014
- Disordered Minds – Book Review - October 17, 2014
- Where All Light is Left to Die: A Collection of Darkness – Book Review - October 16, 2014
- We Want Your Horror Face! - October 16, 2014