The next Fantastic Fiction at KGB reading series, hosted by Ellen Datlow and Matthew Kressel, will present Kit Reed and Kris Saknussemm. Reed’s recent novels include Enclave, The Baby Merchant and Thinner than Thou, which won an ALA Alex Award. Her new short story collection, What Wolves Know, coming out this month from PS Publishing, includes stories that originally appeared in Asimov’s SF, the Datlow/Mamatas anthology, Haunted Legends, the Yale Review and the Kenyon Review, and other venues.
Saknussemm is the author of the novels Zanesville, Private Midnight, and now Enigmatic Pilot. Sinister Miniatures, a short story collection and The Colors of Compulsion, a portfolio book of his paintings are also out now, with three more books scheduled for 2012.
It’s all happening on Wednesday April 20th, 7pm at KGB Bar, 85 East 4th Street (just off 2nd Ave, upstairs.)
Books will be available for purchase thanks to Bluestockings Bookstore.
Readings are free.
Photos of this month’s Fantastic Fiction reading with Carolyn Turgeon and Genevieve Valentine have been posted online here: Fantastic Fiction, March 16th
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013