Famous Monsters of Filmland will be going bi-monthly starting with Issue 253 in December. New subscriptions will be only $59.94 + free shipping for 6 terrifying issues a year. Current subscribers will receive a free 5th fear filled issue.
Sneak Peak at FM #252 (Oct 2010):
- Behind the scenes: The Walking Dead!
- Wes Craven talks My Soul To Take!
- A closer look at Clive Barker’s Nightbreed!
- Hammer Horror and the new Let Me In!
- the restored Metropolis!
- Interview with Danielle Harris
- Preview Lugosi’s Tales From The Grave!
- all bundled into a beautiful cover by Bill Selby
Subscribe here: Famous Monsters of Filmland
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013