The Zombie Feed Press, an imprint of Apex Publications, has announced Escape From Zombie City (A One Way Out Novel) by Ray Wallace. The book will be available in trade paperback and ebook, and readers can pre-order beginning Monday, September 26th.
Description: You are one of the last survivors in a city overrun by the walking dead. The news reports say it’s the result of a government experiment gone wrong, and advise citizens to remain indoors to wait for aid. But you’re not getting any safer, and you’d be wise to get out of town while you can.
The zombies aren’t your only concern, however. Thieves, cults, roadblocks, gun-nut survivors, and military defenses are just some of what you’ll have to deal with as you make your escape. It’s the one little thing you don’t expect, one wrong turn, one bad decision that will get you killed.
It’s going to take more than guts and a gun to get you out alive. Use your knowledge of the event, your instincts, and every ounce of your luck. Maybe it will be enough. Maybe you’ll find the one way out.
Not only will you receive a signed copy at the end of the pre-order event, but each person that places an order will be entered for a chance to win one of a few copies of the limited edition (only 1,000 were printed) The Bloody Best of Gorezone magazine, graciously donated by the fine folks at Fangoria. But, that’s not all … if 100 people pre-order the novel, each person will be entered for a chance to win a Kindle!
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013