Camelot Books is accepting pre-orders for Edward Lee’s first full length hardcore horror novel since The Bighead. Gast, with cover artwork and interior illustrations by Glenn Chadbourne, is limited to 435 signed and numbered copies. Description: No train has run on this railroad since the end of the Civil War – a railroad build by a servitor to perfect evil–and its rusted tracks run right behind the house. Justin Collier expects his respite in Gast, Tennessee, to be relaxing if not a bit dull, but he will find out soon enough that those same train tracks once led to a place worse than Hell.
To promote the book, Camelot Books will be giving away a lettered set of Kill the Enemy/Driving and Bomb (limited to only 7 lettered copies) – retail value $500.00. To be eligible, reserve, and pay for a numbered state of Gast during the month of February. Drawing to be held March 1, 2007.
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009