On Sunday March 6th at 2:00 p.m. author and acclaimed stage magic historian Jim Steinmeyer will be on hand to sign his latest book of nonfiction magic history, The Last Greatest Magician in the World. It is the story of Magician Howard Thurston who was one of the most renowned acts in the early 1900’s and all but forgotten now due to the popularity of and his rivalry with Harry Houdini.
On Sunday March 12th at 2:00 p.m. the bookstore will host a vampire author day. Horror Grand Master Chelsea Quinn Yarbro will be signing her latest Count Saint-Germaine novel An Embarrassment of Riches. First time novelist Lee Rudnicki who is signing his vampire novel My Immortal: The Vampires of Berlin will be joining her.
Dark Delicacies is located at 3512 West Magnolia Blvd, Burbank, CA 91505 and can be reached for more information at (818) 556-6660 or via the website at Dark Delicacies
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013