Dueling Minds (Cemetery Dance Signature Series #10), edited by Brian James Freeman, is the first anthology in the CD series and it’s selling quickly.
Description: Where do you get your ideas?
It’s probably the most common question an author gets asked during his or her career.
This anthology isn’t meant to answer that question, but it is designed to give readers a glimpse into how the imagination works.
These talented authors were shown a haunting piece of artwork by acclaimed artist Alan M. Clark and then asked: “What worlds do you see hidden inside this painting?”
The stories collected in this book are their answers.
Features stories by Brian Keene, Gary A. Braunbeck, Tom Piccirilli, Tim Lebbon, Jenny Orosel, and Gerard Houarner.
You can order directly from Cemetery Dance Publications here: Dueling Minds
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013