Publisher Mohawk Media has released the second issue of its new title, Dracula vs. Robin Hood vs. Jekyll & Hyde.
Not content with the title’s legendary headliners, the publisher is promising several surprise guest stars.
British writer Chris Bunting says: “The second issue features not one, but two tyrants from the pages of history. Each will play a major role in the future of this series.
“Plus, a long forgotten character from the Robin Hood legend will make an overdue comeback.
“This flows directly into the ethos of this comic book: to give readers a thrilling ride through a clash of cultural titans. Expect twists and turns – including unexpected guest stars throughout the series.”
Released via the publisher’s paperless Eco Comics range, editor Stuart Buckley explains: “This digital comic book isn’t some rough and ready webcomic. It is, for all intents and purposes, a top quality print comic book in everything but its physical format. In fact, it knocks spots off most print comic books.
“The mission statement of Mohawk Media is to produce stories that are more concerned with being entertaining than edgy. We believe that writer Chris Bunting and artist JL Czerniawski are future stars, and they’re showing exactly why with this series.”
Dracula vs. Robin Hood vs. Jekyll & Hyde #2 is a twenty-page issue, and is available to order now in various digital formats via the Eco Comics store for $1.95 (approximately £1.20).
Dracula vs. Robin Hood vs. Jekyll & Hyde will initially be a three-issue monthly series available exclusively via the publisher’s groundbreaking line of ECO COMICS. Further installments of the series, and other “versus” titles, are set to be announced.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013