PadWorx Digital Media has announced that the official soundtrack for its recently released Apple®iPad™ eBook App is now available on iTunes®. Dracula: The Official Stoker Family Edition – Music from the PadWorx eBook is a full soundtrack featuring 16 original songs from the iPad™ app.
“We’ve had an overwhelmingly positive response from fans who can’t get enough of the beautiful, haunting music that sets the mood for the chapters of our Dracula book,” said Jeffery Alan Schechter, PadWorx Digital Media’s CEO. “Because the music really brings the Dracula story to life and distinguishes our eBook App from others, we made it a priority to offer the entire song list to fans through iTunes.”
The album features indie rock songs from artists Adaline, Christa Couture, Emily Spiller, Eve and the Ocean and Phoebe Sharp. Each song sets the tone of the classic tale, helping to drive the story to its grim finale. Head over to iTunes today to purchase the full album for $9.99 or individual tracks for $0.99 each. Dracula: The Official Stoker Family Edition for Apple® iPad™ is available now for the limited-time price of $2.99.
For more information: iPad Dracula
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013