It’s now official – Stephen King is working on Dr. Sleep, the sequel to The Shining. This weekend King read an excerpt from this at his appearance at George Mason University. Dr. Sleep’s plot includes a traveling group of vampires called The Tribe which is part of the passage he read from.
Here’s a clip of King reading from Dr. Sleep …
No word out on when the novel is expected to see the light of publication.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013