Fandom Charities and Whedonopolis.com have announced the 3rd Annual Halloween Charity Screening of the Emmy Award-winning Internet sensation Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog. This year’s screening will be held Saturday October 30th at 8PM, at the Beverly Garland Holiday Inn in Studio City, CA, and will include a screening of Season 3 of Felicia Day’s hit Internet series, The Guild. A portion of the proceeds raised will benefit The Mr. Holland’s Opus Foundation, a specifically chosen by Felicia Day, creator of the popular ongoing Internet series, The Guild.
Friday is the last day you can purchase tickets online. Tickets for the event cost $25.00 and include an interactive goodie bag designed to encourage audience participation, as well as special commemorative items and special prizes, as well as tickets for beverage and popcorn. Additionally, Sideshow Collectibles will be donating $25.00 gift-cards to every guest, tickets will be available at the event for special on-site drawings and a free commemorative photo of you.
For online ticket ordering and additional information, please visit: Whedonopolis.com
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013