Douglas Clegg has revised – somewhat extensively – his serial that ran in Cemetery Dance Magazine this past year. And the ever-late novella Mr. Darkness is nearing its final configuration.
“I’ve never had a novella kick me in the head as hard as this one did as I wrestle to get it just right,” says Clegg.
He also has a treat coming up for subscribers to this newsletter in October. It’s a macabre rhymin’ Christmas tale of a little boy who returns from the dead. Glenn Chadbourne did the illustrations and … yes, there will be a game around this project. Note that it is not for kids. Unless those kids like zombies and what they do best.
Here’s a sneak peek over at Scribd.com: The Saddest Little Zombie
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013