Greg F. Gifune’s Dominion, published by Delirium Books, has shipped. For those who haven’t ordered, you can still pick up a copy through the Horror Mall.
Description: When Daniel Cicero’s wife Lindsay is killed by a hit-and-run-driver, a large part of his own soul dies along with her. His happiness is shattered, his life destroyed. Unable to cope, he soon loses his job and eventually his sense of purpose, and as he descends into the throes of depression and sorrow, he spends his nights aimlessly wandering the streets of Boston and his days in a fog, living by rote, unable to move forward or to let go of the past.
And then the anonymous phone calls begin. A man claiming Lindsay is still alive taunts and threatens him with facts he could not possibly know. When strange and frightening visions begin to appear on his computer, a firestorm of horrifying nightmares and painful memories are unleashed that haunt Daniel at every turn, and with everything he knew of good and evil, life, death, love and loss in question, he slowly descends into a terrifying world of malevolence and madness where technology and age-old evils have merged, and where the walls separating the living from the dead may no longer exist.
In life-in death-and in the realms between the two – there is Dominion.
You can learn more and/or order here: Dominion
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009